Don’t miss the Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter’s, Ethics in Federal Practice CLE Seminar! Hear the latest on ethical issues from the perspective of several of our federal judges and practicing lawyers, and earn three Florida Bar ethics credits (applied for), and catch up with our local federal practitioners and judges.
- Hon. Cecilia M. Altonaga United States District Judge
- Hon. Jonathan Goodman United States Magistrate Judge
- Hon. Paul C. Huck United States District Judge
- Hon. Kathleen M. Williams United States District Judge
Date & time: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 8 a.m. – noon
Breakfast will be served
Hyatt Regency Hotel (downtown Miami)
400 Southeast Second Avenue
Miami, Florida 33131
Cost: $25 government, academic, and young lawyers admitted in 2005 or later)
$50 for members
$75 for non members ($50 if you join our chapter now at www.fedbar.org)
Purchase your ticket now at: www.fedbar.org/chapters/south-florida-chapter
8 a.m. — Doors open, check-in, breakfast is served, time to mingle with guests and panelists
9 a.m. — Civil Ethics Issues:
- United States District Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga
- United States Magistrate Judge Jonathan Goodman
- Adolfo Jimenez of Holland & Knight.
10 a.m. — Ethics & Discipline:
- Key note speaker – United States District Judge Paul C. Huck
- Florida Bar counsel Jennifer Moore,
- Chair of the United States District Court Attorney Grievance Committee John Delionado.
Moderator – Ana Maria Martinez, Assistant United States Attorney.
11 a.m. — Criminal Ethics Issues:
- United States District Judge Kathleen M. Williams
- Assistant Federal Public Defender Miguel Caridad
- First Assistant United States Attorney Ben Greenberg.
Moderator – David O. Markus, Markus & Markus.