Lori Vella, Rebecca Appelbaum, David Maldoff, Mary Jo Kuusela, David Mercer, and George McMullinhave become partners with Butler Pappas Weihmuller Katz Craig in Tampa.
- Vella practices in the areas of property coverage, extra-contractual claims, and construction defect litigation
- Appelbaum practices in the areas of third party liability coverage and third party liability defense
- Maldoff practices in the coverage department of the firm
- Kuusela practices exclusively in property subrogation and recovery, which includes all forms of contribution, indemnity, and declaratory judgment cases
- Mercer practices in the liability department. McMullin devotes his practice primarily to the representation of insurance carriers in prosecution of subrogation claims against responsible third parties in various practice areas
Butler Pappas’ practice is devoted entirely to defense and insurance litigation. Their clients are corporations, insurance companies, and insured individuals, and our representation of them has taken us across the United States, to Europe and the Caribbean.